We kindly invite transfer promotors from science, public administration and economy in Poland, Czechia and Saxony who are interested in transnational knowledge and technology transfer to the second TRANS³Net.training on 8th and 9th of October 2018 in the european city Görlitz/Zgorzelec. It awaits the participants an interesting agenda with lectures, exercises and excellent networking opportunities with other players in the innovation system. Topics that will be covered in the training are:
- Legally compliant structuring of transfer projects, national and transnational
- Crowd-funding and crowd-sourcing for innovation projects
- Economic and administrative structures and funding opportunities in Poland
- Intercultural competence exchange
- Networking opportunity in the evening
For quick registration you can use the online form.
We would like to inform you that we collect and store your data only for the purpose of organizing the event. The data will be deleted after the event.