The first TRANS³Net.training took place Mid of November 2017. On two days, the first in Ústí nad Labem, the second in Dresden, the presentations covered a wide range of topics from the identification and assessment of exploitable ideas to validation, patent searches and an overview of the economic and funding situation in the Usti region and Saxony.
The programme included the following presentations:
- Identification and assessment of exploitable ideas: Vojtěch Kadlec, UNICO.AI and Dr. Tomaš Siviček, Innovation Centre Ústi n.L.
- Identification and assessment of exploitable ideas: specific activities, projects: Prof. RNDr. Pavla Čapková, DrSc., J.E.P. University Ústí n.L.
- Patent searches: Matthias Knöbel, Head of Patentinformationszentrum Dresden
- Economic and administrative structures and funding programmes in Czechia: Vladan Hruška, Ph.D., J.E.P. University Ústí n.L.
- Validation of exploitable ideas: general approach and special methods: Uwe Pöpping, Helmholtz-Centre Rossendorf, Unit Technology Transfer & Law
- Economic and administrative structures and funding programmes in Saxony: ifo Institut, Branch office Dresden