In the past three years, the TRANS³Net project partners from Saxony, Poland and Czechia have set the course for the successful start of the transfer network within the framework of EU funding. On 20th September 2019 the project partners of TRANS³Net officially agreed the continuation of the work in the transnational network on knowledge and technology transfer TRANS³Net. With their signature they officially put the Memorandum of Understanding into effect. Currently 4 partners have signed the document. The signature of 4 further partners will take place in the next days.
All organisations and persons who are interested in actively participating in the transnational transfer are kindly invited to become network partners.
Current network members
- TU Dresden
- CIMTT Centre for Production Engineering & Management
- Economic Development Corporation Ore Mountains
- Bautzen Innovation Centre
- Marshal’s Office of Lower Silesia
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
- Economic and Social Council of the Ústí Region
- The J. E. Purkyne University in Usti nad Labem
How to become a network member
Chairman: TU Dresden, CIMTT, 01062 Dresden, Germany
If you have questions about the work of the network, please contact one of the national network coordinators.