The network focuses on the continued promotion of transnational knowledge and technology transfer, in particular
- Supporting the successful implementing of knowledge and technology in business
- Supporting the strengthening of companies in the regions by an expedited transfer of usable research results
Subject to the availability of funds and the agreement of the partners’ authorised representatives, activities will be pursued in the following fields:
- Improvement of cooperation for successful transfer
- Expansion of the information base for effective transfer
- Assistance with the transfer initiation
TRANS³Net plans to achieve its targets in the following ways:
- involving other members in the activities of individual members, e.g. German-Polish Innovation Days, Transferweek, East Saxon Engineering Days, Innovation Exchanges
- jointly organised events and public relations work to support transnational knowledge and technology transfer (esp. TRANS³net.show in the region once a year)
- Using the existing project website (trans3net.eu) to disseminate information about transfer promoters, transfer events, and transfer-relevant funding programmes in the border triangle.
- Providing information and disseminating event announcements etc. via partner-websites.
These activities are organised on a voluntary basis and are planned by individual members or by several members working together, participating in the activities and informing the network about them.
Join the Network!